Friday, March 16, 2012

The Beginning!

I realized one day that I never had a dollhouse when I was a child.  Actually one day happened to be last year while on a camping trip with my family.  We were discussing toys we had as children.


I searched eBay and bought a dollhouse kit.  I was not fazed about building it because I was a Construction Engineer in the Air Force so I thought it would be no problem.  Haha, so much for that idea.  I forgot to take into account I was working with tiny construction pieces.  I have developed MS so this was a feat to steady my hands to hang onto shingles, stair treads, etc.


I worked a few hours each day and finally the exterior was completed. Well nearly completed, I still have finishing touches to the outside, but I was getting anxious to work on the inside.

If anyone know the name of this dollhouse please let me know.  I can't seem to find this model on the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment