Friday, March 16, 2012

Christmas 2011

When Christmas arrived I had a new to me dollhouse.  Hubby bought me an already constructed Franklyn Dollhouse.  It was perfect because it was just a shell.  The interior rooms had not been touched.  It was ready for me to decorate.  What a way to go! It had nine room of unpainted canvas!

My interest turned to the Franklyn, and my other dollhouse was left in disrepair!  I painted, wallpapered, and made an hung curtains.  The moving van arrived and the furniture moved in.  Oh my, the baseboards and moulding haven't been completed, and the doors haven't been hung.  That will be done at a later date, I get too anxious.  Here are some pictures, please keep in mind it is not completed.












As you can see there is still a lot of work to keep me busy for some time.  I am going to take the doors off the kitchen cabinets and add curtains to make it more authentic.  Then my moulding, baseboards, doors and curtains.

No comments:

Post a Comment